You ask and you shall receive! Check out the Belle of Belfast and The Dancing Diva of Essex, as best friends from RuPaul’s Drag Race UK Season One, Blu Hydrangea & Cheryl Hole are reunited for a spectacular nationwide tour. Expect shenanigans, stupidity & SHADE (mainly from Blu). You won’t want to miss this jam-packed diva show! Also starring Victoria Secret & Making her return Shania Pain.
UPDATE the 4/11/2020 show has now moved to 2 /4/2021
This Tour will now become 2 seated shows due to government guidelines.
Show 1 will be 4pm
Show 2 will be 7.30pm (6pm Doors for M&G)
Ages 14+. Anyone below the age of 18 must be accompanied by a full paying adult. *Any customers that have bought tickets before Wednesday 4th of December will be contacted via email for seating arrangements. If you have not received an email then please email email@example.com. Please note that ticket allocation will be on a first come first served basis. If the event is deemed unable to go ahead due to local lockdown, everyone will receive a full refund of ticket costs within 48 hours of the date the event was scheduled for. COVID-19 (Terms & Conditions) As per HolyTEvents booking Terms and Conditions, on confirmation of booking a ticket for this event you are agreeing to the below.
1. By purchasing a ticket for any event you are agreeing to honour your booking.
2. If the date for this event has to be rescheduled due to the change of government advice or guidelines regarding COVID-19, by purchasing you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions and accepting that ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
3. If you cannot make the rescheduled date HolyTEvents allow customers to transfer your ticket to another city of the same tour subject to availability OR resell your ticket.
4. If the event is an ages 14+ event, anyone aged 14-17 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18+. The promoter and venue have the right of refusal if these terms are not followed without refund.
5. If the event you have purchased tickets for is an ages 18+ event and you don’t have legal identification on arrival, the venue holds the right of refusal without refund from either the venue or promoter.
6. If the show is moved to an alternative venue within the same city you will not qualify for a refund.
7. On purchase of a ticket you are confirming that ALL persons on your booking are members of your household or support bubble. (if required at time of show)